Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Frost advisory

Your blogger

Wow! It hasn't been a week and Mommy is letting me blog! Not that much has happened around here.

We are all keeping an eye on Tacumwah who has had a cold. Mommies got out the heating pad and wrapped a towel around it and put it in a box Miss Becky gave Mommy. Tacumwah has been sleeping in it almost non-stop. She is eating, drinking, etc., and seems a little better today. Her eyes and nose aren't running as much. Mommy is worried that Marquette and I will get Tacumwah's cold since we have been taking care of her.

Mommy gets her car fixed next week so that will be behind her. And her other big news is that she filed for early Social Security which she will begin receiving next January. I asked her what that meant and she said it meant that my catfood would not have to be rationed. I asked her what that meant and she just said, "Oh, Possum, you ask too many questions."

Builder Mike and his crew were here today and I spent a lot of time under the quilt. Mommy came up to watch a kids' video on clouds and told me it was ok to get out from under the quilt.

No book or movie reviews today though Mommy is almost done with Homer and Langley and will be watching a movie today or tomorrow.

~There is no such thing as a FREE kitten!~

No comments: